University Park Campus is set in 330 acres of beautiful rolling parkland, within easy reach of Nottingham City Centre.
Rutland Hall is one of The University of Nottingham's most recognisable halls. It has distinctive archways and is ideally located close to the East Midlands Conference Centre and the west entrance.
- University Park is regarded as one of the largest and most attractive campuses in the country
- On-site car parking facilities
- Comfortably furnished rooms
- Dedicated and experienced member of staff always on duty to assist with any requirements
- The beautiful Millennium Garden is a quiet place to relax
- Close to Wollaton Hall, gardens and deer park
- A mixture of period buildings with modern state-of-the-art facilities
Registrarse: 15:00 (3:00) - 23:30 (11:30) (se pueden permitir llegadas fuera de esta ventana si sus planes de viaje no se pueden ajustar, sin embargo, esto está sujeto a disponibilidad)
Salida: 08:00 (8:00) - 10:00 (10:00)