21st Century B&B set in open countryside only 7 miles from Oxford with spacious rooms and modern facilities.
Welcome to Oak Tree Copse, a friendly bed and breakfast in Worminghall, set in the beautiful, tranquil Oxford countryside, and is situated just 7 miles from the historical city of Oxford (10 minutes by car). The property is only 10 minutes by car from the express bus service to London which arrives every 12 minutes and takes about 80 minutes. This means guests can enjoy the delights that the city has to offer without all the hussle and bussle.
The B&B offers comfortable, light, and spacious rooms all with countryside views and modern facilities including Wi-Fi, CD and DVD player.
Please note guests will need a car or to take a taxi to reach the property from Oxford City Centre. This will cost £30 each way.
Food and Drinks
Breakfast is served daily from 8.30am - 9.30am and includes fresh fruit juice, stewed fruit, selection of cereals, free range eggs with ham and tea or fresh coffee.
Grounds and gardens
There are various recommended walks all over the farmland and woodland where guests will see lots of wildlife, especially birds in the garden.
Each bedroom is equipped with a flat screen television with DVD, C.D player, Wi-Fi, hospitality tray, hairdryer and ironing. Each room has either ensuite, private bathroom or shared bathroom.
Sorry, there is not enough availability to meet your criteria.
Free broadband access (wifi)
Food and Drinks
Cooked breakfast (included)
Golf course (a short drive)
Recommended restaurants (walking distance)
Room Only (no kitchen facilities)
Bed only (no kitchen facilities)
Address: Oak Tree Copse, Opposite Wood Farm, Menmarsh Road, Worminghall, Buckinghamshire, HP18 9UP, United Kingdom
Check In: 10:00 (10:00am) - 22:00 (10:00pm) (arrivals normally allowed outside this window if your travel plans can't be adjusted)
Check Out: 09:00 (9:00am) - 10:00 (10:00am)
Please note for Sat Nav users, guests can also use postcode HP18 9UP to find the property.
Instructions from M40 (London)
- Turn off at the Junction 8 M40 (NOT junction 8a) signed to Oxford A40 and Cheltenham. Come up slip road for approximately 1 mile then take the left turn onto the A418 signed towards Aylesbury. 200m after this take immediate left towards Wheatley (small black and white sign). Pass an Asda service station then a Honda garage and finally The Plough pub all on your left-hand side. Just after the Plough take a right turn signed towards Worminghall and Waterperry Gardens (brown signs).
- Take the next right towards Worminghall. Follow the road back over the M40 and into Worminghall Village (a good few miles). At the crossroads turn left towards Beckley/Stanton St John. Go back over The M40 and Oak Tree Copse is located on the left exactly 1.8 miles from the crossroads. It is opposite the entrance to Wood Farm Drive (found on the right side of the road).
Instruction from M40 (North)
- Turn off at Junction 8a marked as A40 to Oxford and A418 to Thame and Services
- Take the next turning onto to the A40 to Oxford (green sign) and Waterperry Gardens (brown sign). At the roundabout take the A40 to Oxford (green sign). There will be a small black and white sign to Wheatley (not A40 to Oxford) on your right. Take a right turn to Wheatley (black and white sign) and Waterperry Gardens (brown sign)
- Turn right to Worminghall after Asda Harvester Hotel. Take next right towards Worminghall. Follow the road back over the M40 and into Worminghall Village (a good few miles). At the crossroads turn left towards Beckley/Stanton St John.
- Go back over The M40 and Oak Tree Copse is located on the left exactly 1.8 miles from the crossroads. It is opposite the entrance to Wood Farm Drive (found on the right side of the road).
Instructions from Oxford/A40/Ringroad
- At Headington roundabout, take exit signed to Stanton St John/ Islip/Crematorium.
- 1 mile later turn right towards Stanton St John (the sign for this is temporarily missing, so look out for the first turning on the right, after the crematorium). At the staggered Junction turn right then left down into Stanton St John. Then take the road signposted to Brill/Oakley. After 2 miles take the right fork to Worminghall. Oak Tree Copse is located on the right, exactly 1 mile further down. It is opposite the first house on the left exactly 1 mile from the crossroads.
Please note guests will need a car or to take a taxi to reach the property from Oxford City Centre. This will cost £30 each way. and beware of deer on the road.