- Living Room with 2 sofas.
- Smart TV with access to internet app channels and Netflix.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Kitching & dining area for all guests to cook & dine together.
- Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Microwave & Washing machine.
- Iron & ironing board.
- As in any specific property of this age, one of the bathrooms is located downstairs, through the kitchen, which can get a little chilly, so we would advise having some cosy slippers.
- Private garden.
- 1 King bedroom
- 1 double bedroom
-1 Double Bed
- Smart TV and access to Netflix.
- Also has a sink basin that can be used
-The entire home is for the private use of our guests
-We'll provide instructions for a smooth contact-free check-in before arrival.
-Full access to the entire property and garden area.
-Before arrival, We will provide details on where to find the keys, explain a few things around the house, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the local area.
-You will find a guidebook at the property with our personal suggestions on what to do in Canterbury.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Parking can be difficult around the city, however, there are pay and display car parks available.
- We can also provide a parking permit £4 each
- There are EV Charging points less than 0.5mi away
- Also, when walking down from the loft, please mind your head as it’s quite low.
-There are also games within the property for some extra entertainment. (Please ensure all game pieces are returned to their boxes.)
-The fireplace is for decoration only and not to be touched or used.
-There is a strict NO SMOKING (or vaping) policy at the house. Smokers must smoke outside the property and dispose of cigarette butts safely that do not impose on future guests or the public. Please note: The use of any 'recreational drug' is strictly prohibited, and if its use is indicated, you will be asked to leave immediately.